FatalSymphonyFatalSymphony

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

45 seconds of HomestarRunner! 45 seconds of HomestarRunner!

Nah.

I don't like the new name your thinking. A DJ is basically someone who produces trance, and dance, and techno music. But I thought this was a pretty funny song. Good job!

The-Review-Cometh responds:

Well I've moved to that, but the thing is, i sell my cd's around my town, so i don't want to upload for fear of getting them downloaded for free.

Thanks!

And i'm DJ SoundBored from now on. i'll stay true to my first name.

Thanks for reviewing! Please review my other stuff if you've got any time bro!

Make-shift dream Make-shift dream

Good.

Good little song. The synths didn't seem distorted. But the bass was a little bit. I agree about the genre :P Nice Job. Keep up the great work!

Xacillin Xacillin

Nice again.

Hmm, you seem too have trouble looping these. Some parts of Altered Madness was in this song. Keep up the great work!

Gauvner responds:

well yea Altered Madness was the original Xacillin is kinda a mini-work of the song just tweaked a little bit

Altered Madness Altered Madness

Nice loop.

Nice loop. But it didn't loop very well :( This had a nice disco/club music feeling. I liked that 303-ish bass. Quite cool. Nice job dude. Check out my music sometime! Thanks.

Trancebeat Trancebeat

Nice!

Neat song there, DjOwnage! The beat was very smooth and slick. But it felt a bit plain. The synths made the song feel like your watching a water fall or when the stars are coming up. Overall, it sounds nice. Check out my audio sometime. Thanks!

Lodestar--_--(2:44) Lodestar--_--(2:44)

Awesome!

Great job on this song. The beat was really catchy. Nice glitch sounds as well. Good melodies, kept the song moving. You used this in Reason? Is it a better program than Fl? o well. Overall, pretty good song. Check out my audio sometime. Thanks.

PERVOK responds:

Ah... there is no "better" in the programs. Personally, I love using FL a lot more cause I've been using it for like... 3 or 4 years, and I've only been using Reason for like, a few months. Probably a lot less time than that.

You should go get the demo of Reason, check it out. It's actually really nifty.

electric xenon electric xenon

This is alright.

Catchy beat. Nothing special. Some distortion as well. Check out my audio page and see what you think! Thanks.

BlackPlastic responds:

I dont believe there was any distorsion but okay.

-[ Trinity DEMO ]- -[ Trinity DEMO ]-

Cool loop.

The beat was great. Maybe make the bass a bit louder. Good melodies, kind of catchy. This has been playing over 4 times now, good job on that. Overall, pretty good demo. Check out my audio page. Thanks!

Paroxym- Atmoshere Paroxym- Atmoshere

Noice!

I really enjoyed this. The melodies were sweet and clear. Kind of catchy actually. Nice beat too. Overall, it sounded cool! Check out my audio page. Thanks!

Paroxym responds:

thanks for the review. ill check your songs out a little later.

Bliss & Agony Bliss & Agony

It's ok.

This sounded ok. It didn't really catchy my attention to the song. The melodies were a bit off key sometimes. But it sounded good. Overall, nice song. Check out my audio page! Thanks!